Thursday 1 December 2011

Audience Expectations!

Interviews with the Audience


Here are some interviews with my target audience on what they think a drama film is all about and what they would expect to see in one.

 Just from interviewing these people it is clear how many sub-genres Drama contains as many different themes were brought up, such as: war, romance, crime and death.

It is clear from most of the interviews that some form of strong emotion or conflict is a key theme in a film that comes under the drama genre.

2 comments:

  1. You have some really interesting interviews here, reflecting so clearly the broad nature of the term 'drama'! Does this mean you can do absolutely anything you like with your film?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish, that'd make life a lot easier! I think there's a genreally more serious tone to the films, though. I certainly don't think anybody will be dying or going to war in my film opening!

    ReplyDelete