Thursday 26 April 2012

Evaluation- Attracting and Addressing an Audience

How did you attract/address your audience?

To attract my target audience I used a young female protagonist who represents a believable person whom my audience would be able to relate to. The issues running through my film are issues which young adults often have to face in some way or another and learn to overcome in their own ways. The journey that the protagonist finds herself on is one which involves themes such as searching for identity and acceptance- an issue which all teenagers have to deal with in some form or another whils they grow in the ever-changing world.

I would use social networking sites such as Youtube, Facebook alongside with Viral Marketing to distribute my product as these are formats which young people frequently use and share media with each other. I like the technique that 'The King's Speech' distributors used when they relied on word of mouth and the timings of the release of the film to enable people to see the film and encourage viewing through positive feedback to people whom they are involved with.

No comments:

Post a Comment