Friday 27 April 2012

Evaluation - Audience Reception

I targeted a few individuals who fitted my target audience description: Young adults, mainly girls as the film is based around girls and their relationships with each other when under strain from more mature issues. I was interested to see the response towards the film and was plesantly surprised by the amount of interest. Factors such as my deliberate decision to avoid showing the protagonist's face were commented on with positivity; this encouraged and helped me to see how my film appears to others and to become familiar with parts of it that worked well and other weaker parts of it that I can improve on or not attempt again in the future.

I used a table to allow them to evaluate my film opening after allowing them to watch it. Below is each person who evaluated my film and their response from the table they filled in:


1. Olivia






2. Rachael










3. Shereen

1 comment: